The Neurosurgery of Western NY Patient Portal has been designed to simplify the management of your account and all pertinent paperwork. Once registered, you can use the Patient Portal.
- Send messages directly to Dr. McMorrow and her staff
- View past and future appointments
- Request and/or cancel appointments
- Request medication refills and update current pharmacy
- Request reports and documents to view
- Updated current medications, allergies and medical history
- Update demographic information
Patient Portal Registration & Login
We encourage you to activate your patient portal account. To activate your account, you will need to receive an activation code from us. Once you have received the code, you will be able to create your own username, password, and other login identifiers.
If you’re ready to activate your portal account, please contact our office to receive your activation code.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately
For non-life threatening but urgent matters, please call our office at 585-434-5492 to reach Dr. McMorrow. Do use the patient portal for urgent matters.